Jessica Garza – Why I Love Nomad Internet?

 


I was genuinely taken aback when I first tried out the Nomad Air Wi-Fi Modem from Nomad Internet. My reaction was pretty much, "Jessica Garza, where has this been hiding? Why wasn’t it around when it was needed most?" 

As someone who’s been a digital nomad for quite some time, I totally get the connectivity struggles we face while zipping through different cities. It can be downright frustrating. 

There are spots in the United States where even mobile networks fail to reach. So, expecting Wi-Fi in such remote locations? That seems far-fetched, given their isolation. 

But that's just the thing, isn't it? Being a digital nomad means being everywhere, regardless of the conditions. That’s my version of exploration. That’s my lifestyle. 

And then my husband brought up Nomad Internet. That’s right, the very company known for creating Wi-Fi modems tailored for tech-savvy roamers like us. 

Funny thing—I used to work for Nomad Internet before hitting the road as a digital nomad. I was actually quite instrumental in the company (hope I don’t sound too biased). However, I hadn’t used those special Wi-Fi modems myself since I hadn’t left the corporate sphere at that time. 

How was I to know the real-world challenges faced by people in secluded towns and remote villages when it comes to staying connected? But now I do. And looking back at my contributions to Nomad Internet, which aims to keep people connected, fills me with immense pride. 

So, there I was, facing my own set of internet woes in a remote town, when I switched to the Nomad Air Wi-Fi Modem. And wow, just wow. This device is spectacular. 

The blazing-fast speeds delivered by its Wi-Fi 6 technology in such an isolated spot were astonishing. Not to mention, it can connect up to 128 devices! It’s impressive how much outreach it can have and how many people it can support. 

With their unlimited internet plans, there are no bounds to what you can do. It’sperfect for travelers and rural homes alike, proving how Nomad Internet really pushes the envelope in the internet sector. 

And the plans are affordable too, perfectly aligning with the quality provided. 

I’m just blown away. Words can hardly do justice to how impressed I am. 

 

Want to hear more from me? Do read the following: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Garza Nomad: Revolutionizing Connectivity for Digital Nomads

Unveiling the Entrepreneurial Journey of Jessica Garza’s Nomad Internet